Friday, April 13, 2018

ADCREDO by Marina Münter

Please join us on Saturday, April 14, at 1 pm SLT for the opening of Marina Münter's ADCREDO installation at our ArtSpace Gallery (SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TejanoTech/189/123/77).

DJ Chichi will provide entertainment at the opening, and Marina's work invites you to step into the scene she created. The following is in the artist's own words:

Adcredo is the latin word for "trust" and also my third solo exhibition in Second Life.

For this installation I took a snapshot of 44 blindfolded and shirtless avatars (myself included) and displayed them on the dinner table, highly inspired by the Tropicalia, a cultural movement that occurred in Brazil in the 60's.

In my work I like to explore the possibilities of developing a context to display digital images and hope you will enjoy the time spent here.




Images of the opening, courtesy of Megan Prumier.



No comments:

Post a Comment